Apprentices special: Your training,
your opportunities, your good feeling
Leaving school soon? You’d best apply to RKW right away and secure a apprentices position in your ideal profession! RKW offers variety, state-of-the-art technology, international opportunities – and the good working atmosphere of a family-run business. People are fair and helpful and look after one another at RKW. Young talent is valued as much as the “old hands.” Our excellent apprenticeship ensures that your career gets off to a really good start.
Career springboard: Work-based degree
The work-based degree combines the best of theory and practice. The scientific apprenticeship perfectly complements the practical experience: On the work-based degree, you will alternate every three months between university and RKW.
After three years, you will graduate with a bachelor’s degree and can immediately embark on your career at RKW. Or you can continue studying for a master’s degree or doctorate. Here, too, we like to keep in contact and support you. For instance, you can write your master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation at RKW – with comprehensive support in a practical context.
Get a practical head start while studying:
Top fit for the job: Training
Your apprenticeship is very important to us. The better you are at your job, the more successful RKW is in conjunction with you. We make sure that you feel at home at RKW and are optimally prepared for your future career. Apprentices at RKW …
- … are team members and are respected and included.
- … have interesting, diverse roles – and plenty of fun.
- … are given outstanding support and can gain wide-ranging experience.
- … develop both on a personal and professional level.
- … speak regularly with their manager about their performance and goals.
- … receive attractive remuneration and social benefits.
In our view …
We spend half of our lives at work – so it should also be enjoyable!
Professions at RKW
RKW currently employs people training for the following professions:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Industrial Management Assistant
- Warehouse Logistics Specialist
- Skilled Warehouse Operator
- Printing Media Technologist (Flexography)
- Process Mechanic for Plastics and Rubber Engineering
- Industrial Electronics Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Production Mechanic (Textiles)
- Textile Laboratory Technician
- Mechatronics Technician
- Materials Tester
- Machine and Plant Operator
- Freight Forwarding Management Assistant
Apprenticeship at RKW is all about knowledge, skill, and a strong sense of togetherness!
Apprentice video: A day at RKW
What is apprenticeship like in the area of production at RKW? Four apprentices from the RKW plant in Petersaurach have made a video.
The video was produced as a competition entry for apprentices as part of the “Ich pack’s” (“I can cut it”) initiative. Idea, direction, and camera: Apprentices Aziz Cengiz, Vahdet Imrak, Dominik Kammerer, and Marco Rotter.
Temporary and vacation jobs
We are always seeking people to help out during the vacation period. Here are just some of the reasons why your hard work will pay off:
- You will earn good money.
- You will get to know an internationally successful company.
- You will get an insight into the work in the production plant or the office.
- You will work in nice, helpful teams and really be made to feel like you belong.
Earn your own money and get a taste of life at an international company:
A vacation job is worthwhile in many respects. That’s because when you later apply for a trainee position or work-based degree at RKW, you will already be a familiar face to us.