Leaving school soon? You’d best apply to RKW right away and secure a apprentices position in your ideal profession! RKW offers variety, state-of-the-art technology, international opportunities – and the good working atmosphere of a family owned business. People are fair and helpful and look after one another at RKW. Young talent is valued as much as the “old hands.” Our excellent apprenticeship ensures that your career gets off to a really good start.
What is apprenticeship like in the area of production at RKW? Four apprentices from the RKW plant in Petersaurach have made a video.
The video was produced as a competition entry for apprentices as part of the “Ich pack’s” (“I can cut it”) initiative. Idea, direction, and camera: Apprentices Aziz Cengiz, Vahdet Imrak, Dominik Kammerer, and Marco Rotter.
Your apprenticeship is very important to us. The better you are at your job, the more successful RKW is in conjunction with you. We make sure that you feel at home at RKW and are optimally prepared for your future career. Apprentices at RKW …
- are team members and are respected and included.
- have interesting, diverse roles – and plenty of fun.
- are given outstanding support and can gain wide-ranging experience.
- develop both on a personal and professional level.
- speak regularly with their manager about their performance and goals.
- receive attractive remuneration and social benefits.
RKW currently offers apprenticeships for the following professions:
- Industrial Management Assistant
- Warehouse Logistics Specialist
- Skilled Warehouse Operator
- Printing Media Technologist (Flexography)
- Process Mechanic for Plastics and Rubber Engineering
- Industrial Electronics Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Production Mechanic (Textiles)
- Textile Laboratory Technician
- Mechatronics Technician
- Materials Tester
- Machine and Plant Operator
- Freight Forwarding Management Assistant