“With sustainable film solutions, we enable our customers to improve the daily life of consumers all over the world.”
- Founded by Jakob Müller in 1957 as Rheinische Kunststoffwerke GmbH in Worms, Germany
- Privately owned
- More than 60 years of experience in research, development, and manufacturing of polyolefin films
- State-of-the-art technologies and machines
- Annual processing of approx. 352,000 tons of PE and PP
- 19 locations (18 manufacturing sites plus corporate headquarters)
- About 3,000 employees
- Sales of EUR 831 million (2019)
The RKW Group is an independent, privately owned company headquartered in Mannheim, Germany and one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of excellent film solutions. RKW is the market leader in the areas of hygiene and agricultural films, films for the beverage industry and packaging for powdery goods. In addition, the company makes films and nonwovens for medical applications, for the chemical and converting industries as well as for the construction sector. RKW’s sustainable films enable its customers to improve the daily life of consumers all over the world.
In the fiscal year 2019, RKW generated total sales of EUR 831 million. About 3,000 employees process 352,000 metric tons of plastic materials at 19 locations around the world. True to the corporate slogan “When excellence matters”, the company, which was founded in 1957, offers outstanding performance in terms of quality and service. Respect and reliability are the core values of RKW and form the basis of the company’s success.
RKW global - Sites worldwide
Sorted alphabetically by country