One company, three continents, various career opportunities worldwide – if you want to make a difference, RKW makes it easy for you to get started. Launch your career by immediately joining RKW or signing up for the trainee program.
You want to add practical know-how to your theoretical knowledge? Join RKW as a trainee, learn more about a specific department through various stations and take on responsibility through your own tasks and projects. However, you can use your talent and knowledge not only in your home country. RKW has locations worldwide, so you will complete one station of your trainee program abroad. You will be part of the network of young professionals and will help shape and actively contribute to the future success of the RKW Group.
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Areas: Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Sales / Marketing, Operations (production-related)
- Assignment at up to four locations, one of which is abroad
- Professional and personal development within the framework of trainings
- Experienced colleague as mentor on site
You've got your degree in the bag and are ready for your first real job?
At RKW, you'll learn to put your skills to good use.
- An onboarding plan tailored to your needs
- Support from your colleagues
- Targeted support and constant feedback
- Gain experience abroad at our European locations as well as in Africa, Asia and the USA
If this sounds like you, then you are a perfect match for RKW:
- You have already successfully completed an apprenticeship or a course of study
- You have gained initial experience in an industrial setting during your apprenticeship or studies
- You enjoy intercultural collaboration and are internationally mobile.
- You like to work in a dynamic team but you also enjoy working independently
- You possess social and intercultural skills
Marketing & Sales
Research & Development
Quality Management & Control
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE)
Logistics & Supply Chain
Production: Printing, Extrusion, Maintenance