Next generation films with e7-layer technology
RKW Agri GmbH & Co. KG
Rossbacher Weg 5
64720 Michelstadt | Germany
T +49 (0)6061-77-278
F +49 (0)6061-77-209
RKW Hyplast NV
Sint-Lenaartseweg 26 | Kluis Z1 1340
2320 Hoogstraten | Belgium
T +32 (0)3-340-25-50
F +32 (0)3-314-23-72
Would you like to receive further information on Polydress® FarmGuard?
Please feel free to contact us!
Polydress® FarmGuard is a high performance silage film based on 7-layer technology and offers a full package of powerful features. Due to an outstanding oxygen barrier the ingress of oxygen in the feedstock is prevented and the silage quality remains at a high level for a long time. This avoids silage losses, preserves the nutritional value and allows a longer storage of the silage material.
Polydress® FarmGuard stands for peace of mind, because it is characterized by an unrivaled durability and resilience. Furthermore the film offers maximum sustainability like recyclability, less waste during the production process, less forage and no need of an additional underlayer film.
One of the best oxygen barrier films on the market
Excellent dart drop
Covenient handling due to optimal durability and resilience.
Dart drop values ≥ 750g ensures high mechanical properties and optimal handling.
Graphics in comparison with standard silage films from the RKW portfolio.
* All products are available in flexible lengths and widths. The exact individual dimensions and information on global UV stability are available on request from our Agri team.
|Thickness||100 μm / 4 mil|
|Environmentally friendly material||yes|
- Flexible widths from 8 m to 16 m / 32 ft up to 50 ft, extra wide films up to 32 m (105 ft) available
- Oxygen transmission rate (OTR) < 15 [cm³/m² in 24 h] for maintaining excellent silage quality
- Sustainable concept (resource-saving film, lower CO2 footprint, recyclable)
- Easy handling (less weight, no vacuum film necessary)
- Highest durability (outstanding dart drop, high tensile strength)
7 layers - Why?
To achieve the best outcome for you from the high-quality raw materials we use. We produce a particularly thin and light film that preserves the fodder quality in the optimum way and is extremely robust and resilient in addition.
Learn more about the RKW ECORE label for sustainable film solutions
Excellent oxygen barrier to maintain maximum silage quality