The basic solution of our premium net Rondotex® for silage/straw/hay
Would you like to receive further information on Rondotex® Basic?
Please feel free to contact us!
Rondotex® has been a global premium brand for round bale nets and films for over 35 years. Recognizable by the red thread, the Rondotex® portfolio is now available in three distinct categories for quick and easy orientation. The basic category comprises the standard version of Rondotex® premium nets.
*In extreme conditions at least +1 wrap
- Storage under fleece and high stacking
- Bale diameter >1,6 m
- High pressure and temperatures
- Frequent transportation
- Special pressed material (e.g. corn, sugar cane, waste...)
|Length in m / feet||2.000, 3.000, 3.600 m / 7,000, 9,840, 13,000 ft|
|Width in m / inches||1,23 m / 48'' and 1,30 m / 51''|
|Applications||silage/ hay/ straw|
|Packaging (easy handling, easy lift)||tube packaging|
|Tear resistance in kg based on 123m||240 kg / 529 lbs|
|Minimum wrappings||Silage: 3.5* / Hay: 4.0* / Straw: 5.0*|
|UV stability||12 months (global)|
|Made in Germany|
Watch our video
- Suitable for all round balers with working width 1.23 m / 48'' and 1.30 m / 51''
- Easy insertion into the baler thanks side marking
- Three lengths available (2.000, 3.000, 3.600 m / 7,000, 9,840, 13,000 ft)