Greenhouse film with pearlescent pigments which reflects solar heat – perfect for regions with hot climate conditions
Would you like to receive further information on KOOLLITE PLUS?
Please feel free to contact us!
High-performance films for highest demands: KOOLLITE® PLUS greenhouse films from RKW are reliable under tough conditions. They protect vegetables from the effects of frost, wind and rain, ensure consistent higher quality and help you to control the harvest time of your crop, potentially even allowing several crops to be harvested in one year.
- Diffused greenhouse film which scatters the light
- Selective reflection of solar heat (NIR) near-infrared light
- Cooling effect means less stress for the plants
- Thermic effect with EVA copolymers limits the drop in temperature of the greenhouse during the night
- Incoming light rays are broken on the microscopic pigment particles and diffuse over the entire greenhouse
- Plant leaves and any flowers are protected from excess irradiation and burning
- High mechanical film strength
- UV blocking / UV regular / UV open are available on request