back to search results
Manager Supply Chain
Manager Supply Chain
Logistics & Supply Chain, Petersaurach - DE
- Oversees and manages overall supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of organization's supply chain with the aim so drive customer satisfaction.
- Identify and implement process improvements, implement solutions to fix process bottlenecks in a timely manner and based on priorities by use of Operational Excellence tools and techniques (where applicable)
- Determine, implement and use key supply chain KPIs in order to measure process efficiency and effectiveness and take counteractions where needed (P-D-C-A)
- Up-to-date, appreciative Leadership incl. consistent and target oriented employee development.
- In charge of process adherence, cleanliness / hygiene, occupational safety, accident prevention regulations including secure loading, environmental protection and fire protection.
- Strong collaboration with Sales, Customer Service, Operations,Procurement and Controlling
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration with emphasis on Logistics/SCM or Engineering with relevant SCM experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field of Supply Chain Management, relevant portion of that in plant environment.
- Profound education and sound experience in operations managemet as well as a good understanding of commercial aspects and voice of the customer. Solid lean Manufacturing and Project Management skills
- Solid leadership experience (5+ years). Independent and responsible way of working and leading by example
- Strong sense for continuous improvement and further evolution of structures and processes
- Pragmatic way of thinking and acting, Hands-on mentality
- High target orientation and role model to drive customer, quality and cost mindset
- Solid user knowledge and skills in the field of ERP-systems (SAP),
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- An international working environment within a privately owned company
- A wide range of responsibilities, challenges and career opportunities
- Room for innovative thinking and growth
- The chance to work within intercultural teams
- Flat hierarchies and a high level of flexibility
- Option for mobile working
- Attractive remuneration package as well as additional benefits such as company pension plan, bike leasing, canteen and a corporate health management